Midco BioSolvent ™- truly an amazing product !
A bio-based, plant-derived, non-toxic, readily biodegradable green alternative solvent
• Excellent degreaser for automotive parts cleaning –bonding preparation, industrial cleaning, bulk bins, and storage tanks.
• Outstanding for formulating grease-stripping products to remove oil, grease, polymers and polishes.
• Ideal for flushing paint lines, cleaning spray guns and cleaning paint booths and dissolving resins.
• Effective on most polyurethanes, enamels and UV curable coatings
• Excellent for pre-cleaning parts prior to painting, without leaving a greasy residue.
• High solvency power, up to 800 Kb ( kari-butanol value ), excellent replacement for mineral spirits, MEK, Acetone, Toluene and Xylene.
• Excellent synergy when blended with other solvents; perfect for making ink cleaners, adhesive removers, hand wipes, paint strippers, and graffiti removers.
• Eliminates hazards associated with petrochemicals
• Not listed on California Proposition 65 ( 50 state legal ) and Canada
• Rinses with water, without costly surfactants
• EPA approved SNAP solvent
• Safe, Non-Toxic, Non-carcinogenic
• Domestic production source
• No environmentally hazardous ingredients
• 100% readily biodegradable, considered no or low VOC.
• Pleasant clean non-offensive scent
• Available in gallons, drums and bulk totes.
A Biodegradable product produced exclusively by Midco Lubricant, Rockford, IL.